Dé baby outlet webshop van Nederland voor onder andere autostoelen, kinderwagens en buggy’s. Op Babyvalue verkopen we oudere productseries en showroommodellen voor een goedkope prijs. In onze selectie verkopen wij kwaliteitsmerken zoals Maxi-Cosi, Quinny en Safety-1st. Door onze uitgebreide productkennis, is Babyvalue één van de hoogst gewaardeerde verkooppunten van autostoelen, kinderwagens en buggy’s!
The older your child becomes, they become bigger and heavier they are, making it more difficult for you to put them in the car. The Maxi-Cosi Axiss Car Seat offers the perfect solution; the Axiss car seat swivels 90° to the left or right to face the car door giving you easy access to the car seat. You can easily put your toddler in and take them out without having to reach into the back of the car. In addition, the headrest and harness system are simultaneously adjustable for ease of use. In short, the Maxi Cosi Axiss allows you and your child to enjoy your day out without wasting time fiddling about!
The seat has 8 positions, ranging from upright to sleeping, ensuring that your child is comfortable during the car ride. This easy-to-install car seat uses a standard 3-point car seat belt and has intuitive, clearly-marked belt routing and anti-slip material on the strap protectors. The headrest and harness system are easily and simultaneously adjustable from the front.
What is unique about this product?
90° swivel to the left or right making it easy to secure your child
8 comfortable reclining positions ranging from upright to sleeping
Intuitive seat belt routing with tensioner for simple and safe installation
Features and benefits
- Forward-facing car seat suitable for toddlers from 9 months to approximately 4 years (9 - 18kg)
- Unique - this seat can swivel 90° to the left or right for easy access when placing your child in the seat or taking them out
- Coloured indicator confirms that the seat has been correctly rotated back into position
- Simple to install using a standard 3-point car seat belt, with clearly-marked belt routing.
- Side Impact Protection System for optimal protection in the event of a side impact crash
- Seat belt tensioner to ensure that the car seat is held securely and firmly in position in the car
- Convenient hooks to hold the harness straps to the side making it easier to place your child in the seat
- Simultaneous adjustment of the headrest and harness system from the front
- Seat sits high in the car, and has 8 easy-to-adjust reclining positions ranging from upright to sleeping
- A correctly-fitted car seat is essential for transporting your child.
- Carefully read the car seat instruction manual and follow the manufacturer’s instructions exactly.
- Once installed, the car seat should have very little room for forwards and/or sideways movement.
- Never use a car seat on a front passenger seat with an air bag, unless the air bag is switched off.
- Ensure you can fit no more than two fingers between your child and the harness straps (the thickness of your child’s clothing may vary from day to day).
- If your car is involved in a collision, always replace the car seat. It could be damaged even if there is no visible external damage.
- Never place a baby car seat with a baby in it on a table or raised surface.
- Do not let your child sleep in a car seat at home. Of course, children do sometimes fall asleep in their car seat while travelling in the car; if they do, you should check that nothing is restricting their breathing.
Great seat makes in and out so easy. Doesn’t always fit fantastically in certain cars. Easy to instal
Main issue lack of isofix with 3 children inevitably one unplugs it an it’s a faf to completely reinstall as you can’t simply just pug back in
WorkingMummy - 2018-06-21 18:33:42
I've been using this for around 18 months now, I love it. I saw a similar one in a friends car and loved the idea of a swivel to get out. I have never regretted buying it, it is so easy to get my little boy in and out. He's now passed the straight back refusal to get in but it was a huge benefit when he was doing that. It's still easier to get him in and out of than the standard fixed seats I use in my mums car. Seat still looks like new after 18 months too, I've just changed cars and when lifting from the old one there was no damage at all to the seat underneath. The covers come off fully so it's easy to wash too. There are a couple of places that raisins can disappear into which means it regularly needs hoovering out. Release button for harness is very stiff. This is great so that boy cannot press it himself and get out but I do break a nail on it regularly. I'd rather loose a few nails than a child though so still a huge pro for me. Easy to adjust for a growing child, don't need to remove seat from car just tilt and lift. It's a heavy seat so not ideal for swapping from car to car but easy to fasten in if this is necessary. It gets a lot of attention from other parents for the swivel factor. I'm 100% happy with this product, wouldn't be worth having in a 3 door car though.
Sophie - 2018-06-21 18:33:19
I love this and would definitely recommend. Being able to move seat towards you means you don't have to stretch out as much and as I have a bad back this really helped.
Sarah - 2018-06-21 18:32:54
This seat has been a life saver for me. I have a really bad back and not having to lean over and twist to fasten it in or fasten my child in has been a godsend. It's so easy to put in and swap over. It's the best seat I've ever had (4 kids) and I'm just gutted at 17.8kg my daughter will be out of it soon ☹️
I can only fault it's recline it's a bit tricky to lift and doesn't lean back very far and it's not as comfortable as it could be. But all in all I'd recommend it to anyone