Dé baby outlet webshop van Nederland voor onder andere autostoelen, kinderwagens en buggy’s. Op Babyvalue verkopen we oudere productseries en showroommodellen voor een goedkope prijs. In onze selectie verkopen wij kwaliteitsmerken zoals Maxi-Cosi, Quinny en Safety-1st. Door onze uitgebreide productkennis, is Babyvalue één van de hoogst gewaardeerde verkooppunten van autostoelen, kinderwagens en buggy’s!
The older your child becomes, they become bigger and heavier they are, making it more difficult for you to put them in the car. The Maxi-Cosi Axiss Car Seat offers the perfect solution; the Axiss car seat swivels 90° to the left or right to face the car door giving you easy access to the car seat. You can easily put your toddler in and take them out without having to reach into the back of the car. In addition, the headrest and harness system are simultaneously adjustable for ease of use. In short, the Maxi Cosi Axiss allows you and your child to enjoy your day out without wasting time fiddling about!
The seat has 8 positions, ranging from upright to sleeping, ensuring that your child is comfortable during the car ride. This easy-to-install car seat uses a standard 3-point car seat belt and has intuitive, clearly-marked belt routing and anti-slip material on the strap protectors. The headrest and harness system are easily and simultaneously adjustable from the front.
What is unique about this product?
90° swivel to the left or right making it easy to secure your child
8 comfortable reclining positions ranging from upright to sleeping
Intuitive seat belt routing with tensioner for simple and safe installation
Features and benefits
- Forward-facing car seat suitable for toddlers from 9 months to approximately 4 years (9 - 18kg)
- Unique - this seat can swivel 90° to the left or right for easy access when placing your child in the seat or taking them out
- Coloured indicator confirms that the seat has been correctly rotated back into position
- Simple to install using a standard 3-point car seat belt, with clearly-marked belt routing.
- Side Impact Protection System for optimal protection in the event of a side impact crash
- Seat belt tensioner to ensure that the car seat is held securely and firmly in position in the car
- Convenient hooks to hold the harness straps to the side making it easier to place your child in the seat
- Simultaneous adjustment of the headrest and harness system from the front
- Seat sits high in the car, and has 8 easy-to-adjust reclining positions ranging from upright to sleeping
- A correctly-fitted car seat is essential for transporting your child.
- Carefully read the car seat instruction manual and follow the manufacturer’s instructions exactly.
- Once installed, the car seat should have very little room for forwards and/or sideways movement.
- Never use a car seat on a front passenger seat with an air bag, unless the air bag is switched off.
- Ensure you can fit no more than two fingers between your child and the harness straps (the thickness of your child’s clothing may vary from day to day).
- If your car is involved in a collision, always replace the car seat. It could be damaged even if there is no visible external damage.
- Never place a baby car seat with a baby in it on a table or raised surface.
- Do not let your child sleep in a car seat at home. Of course, children do sometimes fall asleep in their car seat while travelling in the car; if they do, you should check that nothing is restricting their breathing.