In need of advice?
Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Beautifully illustrated, double-sided, dual-stage book offering visual stimulation and extended tummy-time. Your baby will be fascinated by the range of textures and crinkly elements included in this beautiful Tiny Princess book from Tiny Love. Suitable from birth to 6 months.
Side 1: High contrast basic colours
• High contrast pink, white and black stimulate your baby's vision
• Perfect for newborns (0-1 month) who seek visual stimulation
• Simply place the book in the line of vision approximately 8-12in/20-25cm from the baby
Side 2: Multi-colour
• Switch to the more colourful side to encourage tummy-time fun
• As your baby raises her head to look at the book she is strengthening the neck and shoulder muscles Easy to fold
• A convenient bring-along toy
Tips for use:
o Appropriate distance In the first 2 months the book should be positioned 8-12in/20-25cm from the baby.
o Reducing Stimulation If your baby seems restless or uncomfortable (crying, averting her gaze, etc), reduce the level of stimulation by either reducing the number of images in the field of vision by covering part of the book with a soft bib or blanket or by finding an image she likes. Alternatively, you can switch to the other side of the book.
o Increasing Stimulation If your baby seems bored or uninterested, check whether the book is at an appropriate distance. Vary the images in view by regularly moving the book to expose new illustrations.
Please wait, the product is being added to your shopping basket.